Recent projects and news
- We're finishing off the zinc cladding to a large Housing Trust new build in Swanley.
- ...new pictures of our detailed zinc roof to a large mansion at East Peckham in Kent
- We've just finished zinc cladding to some school buildings in Sevenoaks
- VM Pigmento Red cladding to Medway Crematorium
- We're working on zinc cladding to ornamental dormers in Southwark
- . . . . and installing copper batten roll roofing to a country house extension near Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- We've finished the zinc cladding to the eaves overhang on a large new house in Orpington, Kent
- ... and have just finished a curved zinc roof on a new-build residence in East Sussex
- Copper cladding to a disc-shaped cafeteria roof in a Bexhill park
- Two zinc pyramids on a bold church extension in East Sussex
- Here's some batten roll zinc roofing at the Honeywood Museum
- High-spec refurbishment in Central London
- See our barrel-vaulted copper roofing made in Wales
- Awards for St Pancras extension
Metal Roof Ltd are based near Canterbury and work mainly in Sussex, Surrey, Kent, London and the South of England. We design and construct metal roofs clad with copper, stainless steel and zinc. Our contractors have 15 years experience in England and Europe and expertise in the construction of traditional, standing seam metal roofing and cladding, both for new build and renovation work.Roofing materials are fabricated in our workshop and assembled and hand-finished on site. Metal Roof Ltd are a small, friendly company and offer a personal service and attention to detail. We are members of the Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors and are happy to advise on projects at the design and planning stage.